Scott Jonas

7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile
Member since: 28 April 2025

Ratings
KuCoin

KuCoin

4 Recensioni
Scott Jonas
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile

Terribile

Scott Jonas
Da Scott Jonas | un anno fa
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile
It’s good to invest but do it the right way ,i was scammed and was able to recover my capital through the help of Taurusinvestigation. com he enlightened me more and i’ve been more careful since then .
Gate.io

Gate.io

8 Recensioni
Scott Jonas
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile

Terribile

Scott Jonas
Da Scott Jonas | un anno fa
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile
Worst place to invest your money ever. I invested into the company and they didn't let me withdraw my funds which I invested with them including the profits I made while trading with them..But Never the less am actually here to appreciate taurusinvestigation. com unwavering dedication in helping me to recover my money in full
BITFINEX

BITFINEX

4 Recensioni
Scott Jonas
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile

Terribile

Scott Jonas
Da Scott Jonas | un anno fa
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile
Worst place to invest your money ever. I invested into the company and they didn't let me withdraw my funds which I invested with them including the profits I made while trading with them..But Never the less am actually here to taurusinvestigation. com. unwavering dedication in helping me to recover my money in full
WHITEBIT

WHITEBIT

7 Recensioni
Scott Jonas
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile

Terribile

Scott Jonas
Da Scott Jonas | un anno fa
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile
Worst place to invest your money ever. I invested into the company and they didn't let me withdraw my funds which I invested with them including the profits I made while trading with them..But Never the less am actually here to taurusinvestigation com. unwavering dedication in helping me to recover my money in full
Coinbase

Coinbase

8 Recensioni
Scott Jonas
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile

Terribile

Scott Jonas
Da Scott Jonas | un anno fa
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile
Worst place to invest your money ever. I invested into the company and they didn't let me withdraw my funds which I invested with them including the profits I made while trading with them..But Never the less am actually here to appreciate taurusinvestigation .com. unwavering dedication in helping me to recover my money in full
Bybit

Bybit

36 Recensioni
Scott Jonas
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile

Terribile

Scott Jonas
Da Scott Jonas | un anno fa
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile
Worst place to invest your money ever. I invested into the company and they didn't let me withdraw my funds which I invested with them including the profits I made while trading with them..But Never the less am actually here to appreciate taurusinvestigation com. unwavering dedication in helping me to recover my money in full
EXMO

EXMO

2 Recensioni
Scott Jonas
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile

Terribile

Scott Jonas
Da Scott Jonas | un anno fa
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile
Worst place to invest your money ever. I invested into the company and they didn't let me withdraw my funds which I invested with them including the profits I made while trading with them..But Never the less am actually here to taurusinvestigation com. unwavering dedication in helping me to recover my money in full
YoBit exchange

YoBit exchange

19 Recensioni
Scott Jonas
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile

Terribile

Scott Jonas
Da Scott Jonas | un anno fa
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile
Worst place to invest your money ever. I invested into the company and they didn't let me withdraw my funds which I invested with them including the profits I made while trading with them..But Never the less am actually here to appreciate taurusinvestigation com unwavering dedication in helping me to recover my money in full
BKEX

BKEX

22 Recensioni
Scott Jonas
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile

Terribile

Scott Jonas
Da Scott Jonas | un anno fa
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile
Worst place to invest your money ever. I invested into the company and they didn't let me withdraw my funds which I invested with them including the profits I made while trading with them..But Never the less am actually here to appreciate taurusinvestigation com. unwavering dedication in helping me to recover my money in full
Kraken

Kraken

7 Recensioni
Scott Jonas
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile

Terribile

Scott Jonas
Da Scott Jonas | un anno fa
7 Recensioni
6 utile
0 inutile
Worst place to invest your money ever. I invested into the company and they didn't let me withdraw my funds which I invested with them including the profits I made while trading with them..But Never the less am actually here to taurusinvestigation com. unwavering dedication in helping me to recover my money in full
Filter Reviews