Jennifer Austin

5 reviews
3 helpful
0 useless
Member since: 12 April 2024

Ratings
Coinbase

Coinbase

8 reviews
Jennifer Austin
5 reviews
3 helpful
0 useless

I highly do not recommend Coinbase

Jennifer Austin
From Jennifer Austin | 2 years ago
5 reviews
3 helpful
0 useless
Absolutely DUBIOUS!!! HANDS OFF!!! Wish I never traded here, they locked me out of my account and wouldn't let me withdraw the $200k I invested. It was really hard, I couldn't maintain my mortgage and had to sell my house. But with help from a Professional, I was able to get my money back. Reach out for help, if you're facing the same issues with them and need your money out. robertslee618 @ gmail.com...
Tangem Wallet

Tangem Wallet

4 reviews
2.5
Very bad
Jennifer Austin
5 reviews
3 helpful
0 useless
1.0

I highly do not recommend Tangem Wallet

1.0
Jennifer Austin
From Jennifer Austin | 2 years ago
5 reviews
3 helpful
0 useless
Absolutely DUBIOUS!!! HANDS OFF!!! Wish I never traded here, they locked me out of my account and wouldn't let me withdraw the $200k I invested. It was really hard, I couldn't maintain my mortgage and had to sell my house. But with help from a Professional, I was able to get my money back. Reach out for help, if you're facing the same issues with them and need your money out. robertslee618 @ gmail.com...
Huobi Global

Huobi Global

7 reviews
Jennifer Austin
5 reviews
3 helpful
0 useless

I was able to my money Out with the help of Mrs. Roberts

Jennifer Austin
From Jennifer Austin | 2 years ago
5 reviews
3 helpful
0 useless
Absolutely DUBIOUS!!! HANDS OFF!!! Wish I never traded here, they locked me out of my account and wouldn't let me withdraw the $200k I invested. It was really hard, I couldn't maintain my mortgage and had to sell my house. But with help from a Professional, I was able to get my money back. Reach out for help, if you're facing the same issues with them and need your money out. robertslee618 @ gmail.com...
Poloniex

Poloniex

8 reviews
Jennifer Austin
5 reviews
3 helpful
0 useless

Lost funds Recovery

Jennifer Austin
From Jennifer Austin | 2 years ago
5 reviews
3 helpful
0 useless
Absolutely DUBIOUS!!! HANDS OFF!!! Wish I never traded here, they locked me out of my account and wouldn't let me withdraw the $200k I invested. It was really hard, I couldn't maintain my mortgage and had to sell my house. But with help from a Professional, I was able to get my money back. Reach out for help, if you're facing the same issues with them and need your money out. robertslee618 @ gmail.com...
Poloniex

Poloniex

8 reviews
Jennifer Austin
5 reviews
3 helpful
0 useless

How i got my money recovered from these fake trading company ...

Jennifer Austin
From Jennifer Austin | 2 years ago
5 reviews
3 helpful
0 useless
Absolutely DUBIOUS!!! HANDS OFF!!! Wish I never traded here, they locked me out of my account and wouldn't let me withdraw the $200k I invested. It was really hard, I couldn't maintain my mortgage and had to sell my house. But with help from a Professional, I was able to get my money back. Reach out for help, if you're facing the same issues with them and need your money out. robertslee618 @ gmail.com...
Filter Reviews